Thank you for visiting the Belleair Ireland website.
Please wait while we search for hotels, apartments and villas that match your criteria!
Remember our Accommodation prices include:
* All local taxes & surcharges*
* 24 Hour representation, Free excursions *
*Financial protection - your arrangements are held safe *
*Book on line and no credit card fees are charged *
Car hire from as low as €22 per day - Popular Pre bookable Excursions
The Royal Malta Golf Club was established in 1888 and is one of the oldest golf clubs outside of the UK. Close to Valletta, the course has recently undergone major refurbishment, reshaping of fairways and approaches and planting of new greens.
|Malta Golfing Facts|
|5020 metres, par 68, SSS 67|
|Dress Code||• No denim or tracksuits are permitted |
• Gentleman: Must wear a collared polo shirt, tailored slacks or shorts
• Ladies: Must wear tailored slacks, skirts or shorts. Sleeveless, non-collared tops are permiited, however strappy tops are not permitted
• Only golf shoes with soft spikes or trainers are permitted on the course
Jul - Aug 2012
May - Jun & Sep - Oct 2012
1 round x 9 holes: Mon - Fri
1 round x 9 holes: Sat - Sun
1 round x 18 holes: Mon - Fri
1 round x 18 holes: Sat - Sun
Block booking x 3 rounds*
Block booking x 5 rounds*
Block booking x 7 rounds*
|HIRE OF EQUIPMEMNT||Round x 1||Rounds x 3||Rounds x 5||Rounds x 7|
|Standard full set Bayhill Clubs|
Branded full set King Cobra Clubs
Electric pull trolley
The golf club also offers an electric buggy (seating 2) for €39; a good range of golf attire, available at their Pro Shop; coaching and training facilities; Putters Inn Restaurant serving snacks and lunch.